Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to Drawing

This week I've drawn out the next 4 mosaics I want to do. I am sticking with The Sea theme. It's peaceful to work on. Like how my fish tank is peaceful to watch. There is something about the water and the way the creatures move about in there. One mosaic will be just plants, sea plants floating about. One has jellyfish swimming upward. One Beluga Whale, and I also drew a sea snail slugging around. I'm not sure I'll be able to do all 4!  I was inspired to draw one night and ideas just kept coming.

I thought it would be best to have my ideas drawn out before making the tiles this time, that way I can customize more what object gets what texture and color. I have to be careful to not try and make all the tiles at once! I am really excited about the sea plants!

I'd really like sea plants in our fish tank, but apparently they are difficult to care for along with the fish. We got a tank last fall and I'm just in love with it! I love to watch those little fish swimming around all day.

1 comment:

  1. >>I'd really like sea plants in our fish tank

    **hint, hint**

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete