Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bleeding for my Craft

For some reason I expect more from myself  in a week's time.
This past week I got the outer frame done. More pink glass beads! It's exquisite! I also started the sea background and placed some pieces at the bottom for sand. I'm not sure yet about the bottom ones, maybe I want more contrast. It takes a long time to get all those little pieces in there! And today I cut my finger, which is
not unusual. I meant to take a nice bloody photo for the blog,
but forgot and washed my hand. It's not so gory without the
blood there.

Anyhow, here is a photo of The Octopus - Week 3. She is going to look so great! I need a name for my new creature. Originally I thought it was a him, but now with the teal and pink.... I am just not sure. Any suggestions? Ophelia? Opal? Oscar?

I also made progress on my Bug Boxes. I got the handles into the styrofoam and ready for plaster. However, with the weather changing so much... I am not mixing plaster in the cold or the rain. No Way! It's supposed to rain late today and tomorrow. Maybe I can plan for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment